Hayball continues to respond to the coronavirus pandemic as it evolves, taking a precautionary approach aligned with government and health authority advice.
We inform you of the following updates to our COVIDSafe work environment to support our staff, clients and partners. Hayball is responding as the situation changes and will continue to keep our clients and partners advised of any further changes to our working practices.
Phased Return to Office—Phase 1
From 11 January 2021, Hayball’s ‘Work From Office’ (WFO) plan will be updated which involves 50% occupancy of Sydney and Melbourne studios with team members working 2-3 days in the office per week to ensure best practice physical distancing. Our staff will also maintain working from home (WFH) effectively with continued full remote access for staff to continue delivering our projects.
- Melbourne Studio WFO commenced 11 January 2021
- Sydney Studio WFO commenced 3 August 2020
- Brisbane Studio WFO ongoing
Please continue to contact Hayball staff through ‘normal’ channels with ongoing communication between staff, studios and our client and partners unchanged.
- Microsoft Teams will remain as the core communication platform during WFH/WFO and all meetings should remain online to allow for staff and external participants to attend. However other systems (Skype / Zoom / Cisco / Google etc) are also available where required.
- All meetings with external stakeholders including clients and consultants may occur in the office only when the meeting is business critical and no virtual options are available.
- Face to face meetings, such as site visits / meetings may be facilitated only when necessary and we will advise on any required procedures in advance of a meeting. Alternatively, we are also able to attend site visits through VC connections on mobile devices.
Our priority continues to be to ensure the health and wellbeing of our Hayball team, partners and clients, as well as the community around us. If you have any questions about our capacity and response, please don’t hesitate to discuss with any of the Hayball Directors or senior staff.
We hope you; your colleagues and your family stay healthy and safe.
For more details on WFO and WFH procedures, please refer to our Hayball COVID-19 Safety Plan